Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Brilliant

Great song, great animation = Brilliant music video.

Well done mate. 10/10

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Sweet

Nice work! That was really good. I actually lol at something on Newgrounds. :)

I hope the follow up is just as good as this.

Weed - Harmless? P2 Weed - Harmless? P2

Amazing.

Fucking hell. That was some funny shit. The head bopping made me miss myself laughing.

Great film mate. I can't find nothing wrong with this. It was shorts, funny and unique. Hard to find movies like this on here these days.

Well done mate.

Sudoku Omega Sudoku Omega

Game isn't loading.

All I'm getting is white screen. Shame.... I love sudoku.

Deso responds:

It's working for me. Must be a newgrounds problem or you don't have Flash 9.

QWERTY Warriors QWERTY Warriors

Nice game.

I like the whole concept of this game. Typing instead of mouse pointing. It does start to get a little boring after about 10 mins tho. It's an original game based on an over used concept and I think you've done a very good job in making it your own. I hope you can work on it and make it a little more fun.

Great job tho.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Not bad.

Yeah, it's not a bad tutorial. I'm sure everybody could find something usefull in there. I'm not sure that fruity loops tutorai is original stuff tho. I've seen the exact same tutorial and images on alot of sites.

End of Summer End of Summer

Nice

Takes me back to the 90's happy hardcore and all that shit. :)

Needs a vocal m8, put a vocal in and you get 10. :)

Gone By [v1.0] Gone By [v1.0]

Nice.

I really like the build up, although in some places it sounded out of tune. I liked the bass and the way you added the beats in. I wouldn't have classed this as techno. It's just not hard enough. It has more of a house feel to it.

DJ Runaway - Eternaly Yours DJ Runaway - Eternaly Yours

It's a shame.

You started off really well with this track. The build up of the synth was good and I liked the way the beat kicked in. From there it just started to go downhill. You could have added a few breaks in there and maybe a nice bassline. What happened to the ending?

DJRunaway responds:

Hehe, it's a loop:D The song isn't complete yet, I just wanted some feedback :D Breaks and shit are all in the final version :)

Greetz,